PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Man Cave Board

The honey is working on getting his new business up and running and he is transforming part of the man cave into office space.  I wanted to create something inspirational for him because while very qualified for his line of work anything these days is a risk.  He loves Sun Tzu's Art of War so I searched on line for a fitting quote.  I decided on "Opportunities multiply as they are seized".



Again, I didn't do step by step pictures but the process was simple. 

We already had wood from an unfinished project that we may or may not have started over 3 years ago so I grabbed a piece that measured 12" by 15".  I painted it white, printed out the vinyl on my Silhouette and adhered to the board.  Painted it black and then peeled the letters away.  I was amazed by how professional it looked.

I fought off the urge to go to Home Depot today and have some wood cut because there are going to be many more of these in my future!

Check out all of the places I party here!

17 comments:

  1. Love how it turned out.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote....absolute perfection. Visiting from a bowl full of lemons :)

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband wants a man cave when we get a bigger house. I will have to keep this in mind. Looks great!!

    Sarah @
    www.dottedlinecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. I kind of laughed when I saw "inspirational" and "Man cave" in the same sentence. But I love this quote!! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Great sentiment. Thanks for sharing at our party today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you to make a man-craft! I think it is hard to craft for guys (and make something they will really appreciate). Your sign is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat for a man cave!! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday! www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome..Thanks SO much for linking to Pin'Inspirational Thursday.. Sincerely appreciate it.. Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend.. Hope you are back again next week.. ;)) xo~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sign.

    Thanks for linking it up!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute!! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! he is going to love his mancave!! Thank you for linking up to Uncommon! Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna, I like the quotation & the project! Thanks so much for sharing this on Fabulous Friday at Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust. Please come back next week!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! Why not personalize the quote art by making your own! Great idea. I'd love to see more of what you've got, come on back over to this week's party!

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/03/drab-to-fab-link-up-8-features_15.html

    Have a great weekend!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday!
    Can't wait to see what you link up later today!

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete